Step One: Application Form
Download and complete the Cross Institutional application form
Step Two: Associated documentation
Arrange the associated documentation:
- a statement from your home institution approving that the unit/s for which you are applying to study will be credited towards your home institution award course. Please contact the Registrar’s Department if you require information on individual units for your home institution.
- proof of your citizenship status such as a copy of your birth certificate, passport, permanent residency status, student visa.
Step Three: What happens next?
- Application is received. Once we have received your application and associated documentation, the Registrar’s Department will review your application and organise your enrolment.
- Outcome. You will be advised of the outcome of your application as soon as possible and if successful you will be provided you with commencing information.
- Results. At the end of the semester, Moore College will give you a transcript of results to give to your home institution for the credit towards your award there.