We are keen for everyone’s time at Moore College to be spiritually rich and rewarding as they grow to know and love God better and prepare to serve him in our Diocese and beyond. We are particularly concerned to provide opportunities for student wives to be knit into our community and to provide a range of opportunities for them to grow in Christ with other women and to be equipped to partner with their husbands in life long gospel work.
For this reason, we organise:
• Bible study groups – in Newtown, Croydon Park and Parramatta, some with a crèche available
• Moorewomen Talks - a regular program of helpful biblical and ministry-related talks relevant to everyone
• Children’s activities – such as Junior Jivers, a music and movement program for children
• Prayer Support Group – joining with women from across Sydney to pray for the College
• Magnolia – a magazine full of helpful articles and information for women at College
• Social occasions – to get to know one another and share our lives
Of course, all women, studying or not, are welcome to attend any of these activities when they are able.
It is our prayer that these activities will help you make the most of your time at College as you gain new skills, make lasting friendships and care for others in preparation for a lifetime in service of our Lord Jesus.
Many of these activities are organised by committees comprised mainly of student and faculty wives. You may like to consider joining one of these committees during your time at College in order to learn, and to serve others, while enjoying great Christian fellowship.
2 Peter 3:18 “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity.”
Enjoy exploring the Moorewomen website!